It’s time once again for the third annual Kansas Monster Buck Classic, and this years show promises to be a great event. The show will be held in Topeka Kansas January 24-26 at the ExpoCentre. You need to try and make it to this years show if you love big deer. There will be a lot of great activities and great vendors and plenty of fun activities for the children. It should be a great show for all of those who love deer hunting.
Kansas Monster Buck Classic
Professional Hunter Appearances and Headliners
- Michael Hunsucker -from the hit TV show Heartland Bowhunter that airs on The Outdoor Channel.
- Jessie Duff -Recognized as one of the most accomplished competition shooters in the world.
- Matt Duff- is a former Major League baseball player for the St. Louis Cardinals, and is an owner and co-host of Major League Bowhunter the hit TV show that airs on The Outdoor Channel. Matt and his wife Jessie Co-host Friends of the NRA on the Outdoor Channel.
- Theresa Vail- Miss Kansas 2013
- Grant Woods –World renowned whitetail biologist and Growing Deer Tv Host
- Dan Thurston- from the Outdoor Channel hit tv show Drury’s Bow Madness that airs on Thursday nights.
- Zac Cooper- “Little Man Big Dreams”
- Torry Cook- World Champion Predator caller and speaker
- Steven Fuller-Host of “The Huntin Grounds”
- Marian Kincaid -of the TV series “Mudcats”
Kansas Monster Buck Classic Event Times
Friday: 3 PM – 9 PM Saturday: 9 AM – 7 PM Sunday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Event Admission: Paid admission good for the entire weekend so attendees can come and go as they please! Every paid general admission will receive a wristband that must stay attached to arm to be good for all weekend. Buy your tickets at the box office when you arrive at the ExpoCentre.
Children 8 and under: Free 14 and over: $12.00 Youth (9 – 13): $8.00
Active and Veteran Military: $8.00 – Active or Veteran Military ID required at time of admission.
Group/Corporate Ticket Pricing available. For group sales contact Brian Smith at 479-409-6252 or email@example.com
There will be many different great attractions and a fan favorite is the Monster Buck Contest. There are sure to be some huge Kansas bucks brought in again this year. Can anyone dethrone the current kings? It will sure be fun to see.
Kansas Monster Buck Classic main event will happen at 2PM on Sunday.
Friday: 3 PM – 9 PM Saturday: 9 AM – 7 PM Sunday: 10AM-Noon
- Hunting Film Tour
- The Antler Collector The world’s largest free range shed collection
- Kansas Monster Buck Classic Kids Zone
- .H.E. Kids Bow
- Tim Wright and the Pellet Range
- The Monster Buck Classic tattoo parlor
- Kansas Department of Wildlife Parks & Tourism Laser Shot
- Russel Whiles Paintball Target (small cost to play)
- Red Neck blind a day giveaway
- and many others
As you can see it is going to be a great show so come on out and bring the family and friends and help us make this years show better than ever. We hope to see you there.
For more information please visit the official website for the Kansas Monster Buck Classic.