This is a product review for the Women’s Woody Max Fleece Hunting Boot. We first want to thank The Original Muck Boot Company for sending us a great pair of boots to do a review.
Women’s Woody Max Fleece Hunting BootOf course the first thing my wife said when we got the boots was she loved the pink. The REALTREE® Xtra with the touch of pink makes a great looking boot for women. We have a small farm in Kentucky and although my wife doesn’t hunt she wears her Women’s Woody Max Fleece Hunting Boots daily to do chores around the farm even during the summer. These are a few of the things she said she really likes about these boots.
- The top part of the boot stretches snug to calf to keep cold out and warmth in
- The instep area has 2mm thermal foam underlay for extra warmth
- EVA molded mid-sole with contoured foot-bed (internal) is nice and comfortable
- MS-1 molded out-sole is tough, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- The Fleece lining is nice and warm
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon, , lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof
This page might contain affiliate links. In the event of a sale, I will be awarded a small commission (at no extra cost for you). Thank you for supporting my blog!